Finding Answers with Faith
Location: Sacred Hearts Retreat Center
What retreatants had to say about the What Next? Retreat
- This retreat was a much-needed rejuvenation and deepening of my faith and relationship with Jesus. The time to reflect, the many opportunities for prayer and worship, the chance to speak with spiritual directions, the small group sharing – I am grateful for all of it.
- The retreat helped me see God’s work at hand in my life and how he is calling me to trust and go deeper.
- Charis “What is Next?” retreat really fostered a restoration of faith in God’s grace as the best space where transitions take place.
- This was my first retreat, and I loved it. It helped me through a lot and I recommend it to anyone who is strong in faith or nor, it will help you come closer with God.
- A reviving experience that renewed me.
Rachel just moved to a new apartment.Mark and Laura just broke up.
As 20 & 30 somethings, our careers, living situations, relationships, and identity are always changing…
Our faith and Ignatian Spirituality give us tools to reflect on our past and move forward with courage and grace, although the future is often uncertain.
The What Next? Finding Answers with Faith Retreat for those in their 20s and 30s. Register for this retreat to explore the transitions that define our past, present, and future. Take time away to reflect with others and on your own, listen to the experiences of a young adult team, and closing Eucharist.
The Diocese of Fall River is a member of the Charis Ministries Partner Program